Battlefield V – Day one patch in arrivo
da Antonio Rodo
L’aggiornamento risolverà diversi bug e sistemerà il bilanciamento
Battlefield V, già disponibile per gli abbonati al servizio EA Access, arriverà ufficialmente il prossimo 20 novembre. Al day one, il titolo riceverà un patch, che stando alle dichiarazioni della compagnia, risolverà alcuni bug, e sistemerà il bilancimaneto, al fine di migliorare il gameplay. Segnaliamo che recentemente è stato aggiunto il ray tracing, per le schede che lo supportano (la serie RTX di Nvidia).
- Change List
- Fixed an issue that could result in a very uneven number of players at the start of a round.
- Made improvements to matchmaking with a full squad which should result in less disconnects.
- In some cases, the revive functionality would suddenly stop to function for all of the players on a server. This has now been fixed.
- Further improvements to game client stability have been made.
- In the Airborne game mode, spawn protection has been added when attackers spawn into planes. The planes are no longer as vulnerable to AA fire as they used to be at longer distances.
- Fixed an issue in Airborne where the bomb carriers could finish arming the objective even though they were dead.
- Players can no longer shoot down airplanes too quickly in Airborne, which could result in the attackers not being able to spawn.
- In War Stories, players are no longer able to collect Letters while playing offline due to them not being able to update the persistence counters, which requires an online connection.
- Fixed an issue where a weapon would disappear on the weapon selection screen.
- Fixed an issue in Frontlines mode on Devastation where the bomb in some rare cases spawned inside a wall.
- Fixed an issue which made the menus unusable when cancelling a matchmaking session.
- Fixed an issue with the lens sight alignment on the MP34 weapon.
- Xbox One Only
- Improved how the game resumes when using the Xbox One Instant-On function.
- PC Only
- RTX ray tracing can now be enabled with graphics cards that support this function.
E voi? State aspettando Battlefield V? Le prime recensioni apparse in rete lo hanno elogiato.